Rental Agreement - Terms and Conditions
- 1. Reservation deposits are required.
- 2. A non-refundable payment of 50% of the total rental is required to guarantee your reservation.
- 3. The remaining balance is due 10 days prior to event date.
- 4. The release of liability must be signed and received prior to event.
- 1. No refunds or credits for cancelations.
- 2. The customer is responsible for my lost or damaged items.
- 3. Damaged items are subject to replacement and / or repair cost.
Dance floors shall only be placed on a flat, hard surface free of debris such as gravel, rock, dirt or any other hard substance that may scratch or otherwise cause abnormal wear on the surface. The dance floor shall be placed in a location away from water hazards such as pools or sprinklers. Lawns must be dry and free from dampness 24 hours prior to installation.
Note! The Dance floor can only be as level as the ground it is placed on.
- 1. Rental charges are for time out, whether used or not. Rental fee is for each day.
- 2. Deliveries are to the door. Additional charge for extended carries or stairs.
- 3. Prior to pick up, linens should be dry & free of food and refuse. Place dirty linens in laundry bag provided.
- 4. Do not place dirty linens in plastic bags as they will stain and mildew.
- 5. Damaged items remain the property of Party Barn Rentals.
- 6. Please be sure items are secured when not in use & protected from weather & sprinklers.
- 7. If tables & chairs are not folded down and stacked the way they were delivered, a 25% fee will apply.
- 8. All items should be ready for pick up in the same location they were delivered.
- 9. Linens need to be ordered & paid for 10 days in advance of event.
- Note: Some linens may vary slightly in color or may not all be "exactly alike".
- 10. Warning. Rental equipment, props, and haybales are heavy, rustic, can splinter etc... Do not lift or move them. If you or anyone chooses to move them, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for injurys or accidents.
Responsibilities & Liabilities
- 1. I have been given full and ample opportunity to inspect all rental equipment and props and find no obvious damage. As a result, misuse or improper operation of equipment or props which results in any injury, damage, personal loss or Death as a result of my or my guest' misuse or negligence is NOT the responsibility of Party Barn Rental.
- 2. I understand that negligence on my part or the part of my guests in regards to operation or use of rental equipment or props does not constitute negligence on the part of Party Barn Rental and will not hold Party Barn Rental responsible for any injury, damage, personal loss or death as a result of my or my guests negligence.
- 3. I am responsible for the saftey, storage, preparation, cleanliness and correct operation of all rental equipment, props & accessories associated with the rental equipment.
- 4. Party Barn Rental has not supplied any alcohol for my event.
- 5. I have allowed Party Barn Rentals to act as my contractor to set-up, connect, build & display all rental equipment and props and will not hold Party Barn Rental responsible for any incorrectness or negligence as a result. Party Barn Rental will set up props and equipment to "The best of their ability" and are not and should not be considered experts in the construction, operation, placement or display of any rental equipment.
- 6. Tents, Canopys, Umbrellas, Backdrops and Fencing: All tents, canopies & umbrellas are subject to wind hazards. It is YOUR responsibility to secure items in windy conditions where a possible threat of damage may occur. On occasion, canopies and umbrellas are not secured to any ground weight or stake and may blow over causing damage to the equipment or injury to a person. Because Party Barn Rental cannot be at your location at all times, YOU are responsible for the liability. Once secured, all tents and canopies may not be moved or removed from the location in which it was placed by Party Barn Rental, nor shall you alter or modify the form in which the equipment or prop was secured. Doing so violates the terms and conditions of this agreement and any damage or injury as a result shall be your responsibility. The only exception to this condition is for the complete removal and take down after an event or in the event of an emergency.
- 7. I have had all questions regarding this addendum and entire rental agreement answered to my satisfaction.
- 8. I will accept full responsibility for any accident, loss, damage, injury, theft, loss of limb, death or any conceivable misfortune or accident that may occur as a result of the use, operations, transport or ingestion by myself or any of my guest.
- 9. Party Barn Rental reserves the right to refuse rental and service to anyone. It is implied that by receipt of a confirmation email or confirmation by written, verbal or any other sorce that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of this agreement. By signing the "Party Barn Rental Invoice/contract" you are committing and agreeing to all the terms and conditions of this rental agreement. If no such contract exist or was not signed, it is implied that your intent, coupled with the publicly and easily accessability of this agreement, shall perpetuate and solidify the agreement. What this means is contract or not, if you took the time to read this or not, you will be held to these terms both financially and personally if you placed an order with Party Barn Rental.